We have some advice for you that help to keep your teeth white longer:
• in the first 48 hours after procedure prohibited to use products that can affect of the tooth enamel color ( drinks with dyes, coffee, black tea, chocolate, wine, berries with rich color - black currant, blueberries, blackberries). After that, should just minimize this products;
• Don’t smoke, or reduce the number of cigarettes;
• Thoroughly brush your teeth 2-3 times during the day;
• Use dental floss;
• Have a dentist clean your teeth regularly;
• Use a rinse after eating.
If you follow this simple advice, your teeth will be white a long time.